Restorative Dentistry in Murphy TX
InstaSmiles has the best restorative dentistry in Murphy TX. If you’re in need of a dental crown, dental bridge, complete or
partial dentures, or any other type of dental restoration, our dentists at InstaSmiles provide the expert care you’re looking for.
A missing tooth can create dental issues along with an undesired appearance. We can resolve this using a permanent tooth
replacement known as a dental bridge. The most commonly used dental bridge is made of porcelain
fused to metal and is durable enough to last many years.
Dental bridges are used to:
- Fill in the space of missing teeth
- Maintain proper facial shape
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore a beautiful smile
- Upgrade from a partial denture to a permanent solution
Denture appliances are used to replace missing teeth. They are long-lasting, and appear identical to natural teeth. Different denture designs include:
Dentures are used for:
- Loss of all teeth in an arch (Complete Denture)
- Loss of several teeth in an arch (Partial Denture)
- Enhancing your smile and facial tissues
- Improving chewing, speech, and digestion
What’s the procedure for dentures?
Getting dentures involves having impressions of your teeth, to create the perfect custom-made fit. Adjustments and placement of the dentures are done to ensure a natural and comfortable fit. Proper cleaning, following care instructions, and regular dental visits will aid in the longevity of your dentures.
Dental implants are frequently the top-selected choice for teeth-replacement. They provide benefits not found in alternative tooth replacements. They tend to last a lifetime, provide a natural appearance, function like normal teeth, are secured directly into your jaw, preventing your jawbone from deteriorating, and are resistant to decay.
What are the 3 steps to getting Dental Implants?
- Initial Consultation – We thoroughly evaluate your teeth, gums, and jawbone to determine if implants are the best solution for you.
- Implant Placement – Once it has been determined that this is the right solution for you, your implants will be stabilized and protected in your jawbone. Your mouth will heal within three to six months after the procedure.
- Final Restoration – After healing is complete, we’ll attach your restoration. We offer porcelain crowns, bridges, and full or partial dentures. Our restorations are custom-made to give you a smile you’ll love.
Root Canal Treatment
Root canals are a treatment method used to remove the infected or inflamed pulp of a tooth. The procedure involves taking the pulp out, disinfecting and cleaning the tooth, then filling and sealing it to prevent any reinfection.
A root canal may be appropriate if any of the following are experienced:
- ISevere pain during normal biting or chewing
- Tender or swollen gums
- Cracked or chipped tooth
- Pimple-like appearance on the gums
- Decay or darkening of the gums
Root Canals serve as an effective alternative to a tooth implant, which can be more costly. Root canals maintain your natural tooth instead of replacing it with an artificial tooth. Root canals relieve and eliminate the pain caused by the affected teeth, and carry minimal risk. After a successful root canal is complete, your tooth retains its natural function and appearance.
Schedule your appointment today with InstaSmiles to get the top restorative dentistry in Murphy TX.